Systemofadown .be .fr .eu
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté francophone des fans de System Of A Down : France, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg, Canada, etc

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

[Infos, News] Black Sabbath

+9
Azet
fox
Bulot
Splotch
PB
Daron Pliskin
Vyuuse
Kyuss
Malakian
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Stoof
Petit merdeux

[Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Jan - 22:02

Le Metal est satanique, c'est tout ce que j'ai à dire

Creo deum esse bonum et filius spiritus est ! (Ca ne veut rien dire, mais j'ai toujours voulu la placer © )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.vizafrance.fr
Splotch
Kombucha Mushroom
Splotch

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1338

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Jan - 22:17

Stoof faut arrêter de regarder les vidéos de l'autre chrétienne extrémiste sur YouTube. ^^
Stoof
Petit merdeux
Stoof

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4141

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Jan - 22:29

J'ai tiré un poster géant que j'ai sur le mur devant mon lit. Tous les matins je fais mes 60 prières (par terre dans la poudrière) en priant pour que le seigneur me pardonne mes pêchers passés. Elle m'a ouvert les yeux What a Face
Kyuss
Kombucha Mushroom
Kyuss

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1633

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyMar 10 Jan - 6:39

Daron Pliskin a écrit:
Bien triste nouvelle aujourd'hui , Tony Iommi a un cancer voici le message officiel du facebook de Black Sabbath et de Tony Iommi :

With the news that Black Sabbath’s Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma, his bandmates would like everyone to send positive vibes to the guitarist at this time. Iommi is currently working with his doctors to establish the best treatment plan--the “IRON MAN” of Rock & Roll remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.

This comes as Black Sabbath--Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iommi(guitar), Geezer Butler (bass) and Bill Ward (drums)—are writing and recording their first album in 33 years in Los Angeles (still set for release this fall) with producer Rick Rubin. They will now go to the UK to continue to work with Tony. Further information will be released as it becomes available.

J'ai vu ça hier, fait chier le crabe!!!!

Stoof, t'es un beau vrai branleur!!!
Stoof
Petit merdeux
Stoof

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4141

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyMar 10 Jan - 11:46

Laughing pardon, ça me faisait marrer Very Happy
Kyuss
Kombucha Mushroom
Kyuss

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1633

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyMar 10 Jan - 12:59

Faut pas t'excuser : Tu m'as fais marrer!!!!
Daron Pliskin
Mr . Jack
Daron Pliskin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 740

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyJeu 2 Fév - 19:25

Bon ça bouge du côté des news chez Sabbath , d'après Zegut (qui avait bien vu pour les dates de SOAD) dit que la tournée sera peux-être annulée ...
http://www.byzegut.fr/2012/02/tournee-black-sabbath-annulee.html

Et le batteur Bill Ward a posté ça tout a l'heure sur Facebook (rien a voir avec une annulation de tournée ) :

Statement on Black Sabbath Album & Tour:

Los Angeles, CA – February 2, 2012

Dear Sabbath Fans, Fellow Musicians and Interested Parties,

At this time, I would love nothing more than to be able to proceed with the Black Sabbath album and tour. However, I am unable to continue unless a "signable" contract is drawn up; a contract that reflects some dignity and respect toward me as an original member of the band. Last year, I worked diligently in good faith with Tony, Ozzy and Geezer. And on 11/11/11, again in good faith, I participated in the L.A. press conference. Several days ago, after nearly a year of trying to negotiate, another “unsignable” contract was handed to me.

Let me say that although this has put me in some kind of holding pattern, I am packed and ready to leave the U.S. for England. More importantly, I definitely want to play on the album, and I definitely want to tour with Black Sabbath.

Since the news of Tony's illness, and the understanding that the band would move production to the U.K., I've spent everyday getting to or living in a place of readiness to leave. That involves something of a task, and as I've tried to find out what's going on with the U.K. sessions, I've realized that I've been getting "the cold shoulder" (and, I might add, not for the first time). Feeling somewhat ostracized, my guess is as of today, I will know nothing of what'shappening unless I sign "the unsignable contract."

The place I'm in feels lousy and lonely because as much as I want to play and participate, Ialso have to stand for something and not sign on. If I sign as-is, I stand to lose my rights, dignity and respectability as a rock musician. I believe in freedom and freedom of speech. I grew up in a hard rock/metal band. We stood for something then, and we played from the heart with honesty and sincerity. I am in the spirit of integrity, far from the corporate malady, I am real and honest, fair and compassionate.

If I'm replaced, I have to face you, the beloved Sabbath fans. I hope you will not hold me responsible for the failure of an original Black Sabbath lineup as promoted. Without fault finding, I want to assure everyone that my loyalty to Sabbath is intact.

So here I am. I lay my truth down before you. I'm good to go IF I get a “signable” contract. I don't want to let anyone down, especially Black Sabbath and all the Sabbath fans. You know I love you. It would be a sad day in Rock if this current situation fell to the desires of a few.

My position is not greed-driven. I'm not holding out for a "big piece" of the action (money) like some kind of blackmail deal. I’d like something that recognizes and is reflective of my contributions to the band, including the reunions that started fourteen years ago. After the last tour I vowed to never again sign on to an unreasonable contract. I want a contract that shows some respect to me and my family, a contract that will honor all that I've brought to Black Sabbath since its beginning.

That's the story so far.

Stay safe and stay strong.

I love every single one of you.

--Bill Ward
Splotch
Kombucha Mushroom
Splotch

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyJeu 2 Fév - 19:53

Ce qui veut dire que Tony va pas si bien...j'espère qu'il se rétablira et que Zegut a tort..

Ou sinon ce sera Ozzy seul quoi..
Downer
Troll
Downer

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyJeu 2 Fév - 20:26

Ouais ben il a un cancer, quoi... Sans déconner, vous vous attendiez à ce qu'ils jouent malgré ça?
Splotch
Kombucha Mushroom
Splotch

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyJeu 2 Fév - 21:36

C'était à la base un cancer jeune donc soit disant facilement guérissable...
Downer
Troll
Downer

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 3 Fév - 8:47

Un cancer reste un cancer. Ça nécessite plusieurs mois et un traitement souvent lourd, qui est très fatiguant. Et faire une tournée, ça nécessite beaucoup d'énergie, donc bon.
Malakian
Kombucha Mushroom
Malakian

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2906

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 3 Fév - 8:59

Sad
C'est triste, mais j'ose pas penser au pire ...
Downer
Troll
Downer

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 3 Fév - 9:12

Il va s'en sortir, vu que ça a été diagnostiqué à temps, mais je pense qu'il ne pourra effectivement pas assurer les concerts de Black Sabbath prévus, et que Ozzy récupèrera certaines dates. Mais il s'en sortira, faut pas trop s’inquiéter non plus!
Malakian
Kombucha Mushroom
Malakian

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2906

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 3 Fév - 19:23

Citation :
We were saddened to hear yesterday via Facebook that Bill declined publicly to participate in our current Black Sabbath plans...we have no choice but to continue recording without him although our door is always open... We are still in the UK with Tony. Writing and recording the new album and on a roll... See you at Download!!!

- Tony, Ozzy and Geezer
Je ne sais pas quoi penser ... Et si la maladie de Tony n'était pas la vraie raison ... Hum ..
Daron Pliskin
Mr . Jack
Daron Pliskin

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 3 Fév - 19:29

Je viens de lire ça aussi ! par contre d'après les rumeurs les problèmes seraient du a Sharon Osbournes (la femme de Ozzy) affaire a suivre !!
Splotch
Kombucha Mushroom
Splotch

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Fév - 8:27

Une garce cette Sharon!

Par contre ils disent "See you at download" donc la tournée a pas l'air annulé.
Daron Pliskin
Mr . Jack
Daron Pliskin

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyMer 8 Fév - 19:48

Alors rumeurs du jour , le batteur qui remplacerais Bill Ward serait le batteur de Ozzy ! ce n'est qu'une rumeur pour le moment , en attendant ceux qui veulent peuvent cliquer sur ce lien et "liker" https://www.facebook.com/pages/1000000-Black-Sabbath-fans-say-yes-to-Bill-Ward/387229524625706
EDIT : http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169439 a lire absolument c'est le fils de Bill Ward qui s'exprime sur l'affaire ! Ca chauffe chez Sabbath !!
Daron Pliskin
Mr . Jack
Daron Pliskin

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 17 Fév - 19:42

Double post :

Ce qui devait arriver arriva :

TOUR UPDATE: BAND’S SOLE EUROPEAN PERFORMANCE THIS SUMMER SET FOR U.K.’S DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL. OZZY & FRIENDS TO PERFORM MAJORITY OF OTHER SCHEDULED SHOWS

BLACK SABBATH --who late last year confirmed the recording of their first new album in more than 33 years and a worldwide headlining tour--have had to put some plans on hold due to Tony Iommi's battle with lymphoma. At this time, BLACK SABBATH will perform only one show of this summer’s previously scheduled European tour. It will take place Sunday, June 10 at the U.K.’s Download Festival.

So as not to let the promoters and fans down, Ozzy Osbourne will now perform the majority of the previously scheduled BLACK SABBATH dates (both festival performances and the headlining shows) billed as OZZY & FRIENDS. These “first ever” OZZY & FRIENDS shows will feature appearances by “special guest” musicians including Official Geezer Butler (who will join Ozzy for a special BLACK SABBATH set as a show of respect and support to their friend, Tony Iommi) and longtime former OZZY band member Zakk Wylde. In addition, OZZY will be accompanied by longtime collaborator and friend Slash at select shows, with other “special guests” set to join the tour at various stops along the way (full list of dates, appearances below).

Tony Iommi continues to make excellent progress and is looking forward to getting back out on the road. Meanwhile, BLACK SABBATH continue to write and record music in the U.K. for their upcoming album. More information about these dates and BLACK SABBATH’s recording and touring plans is forthcoming.

The 2012 tour dates are here: http://on.fb.me/pressrelease217

Splotch
Kombucha Mushroom
Splotch

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 17 Fév - 20:12

Putain de merde...

De 1 : putain pour Tommy et sa santé. Bon rétablissement à lui...
De 2 : Pour Paris on est niqué..super 70€ dans l'anus…
Vyuuse
Jamais content
Vyuuse

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4598

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 17 Fév - 21:26

Non t'as pas compris, il y aura Ozzy qui va remplacer, avec Geezer Butler à la basse et Zakk Wylde à la gratte. Pour un set avec beaucoup de Sab. C'est sur c'est pas un évènement aussi énorme que Sab au complet, mais je trouve ça quand même vachement bandant Smile
http://www.jenaipasdesite.com
Daron Pliskin
Mr . Jack
Daron Pliskin

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 17 Fév - 21:46

Yep je trouve ça bandant aussi mais un peu moins que Sabbath par contre Bercy n'est pas cité dans les concerts pour Ozzy and friends , seul le hellfest l'est ! j'espère que dans les prochains jours la date va apparaitre !
Downer
Troll
Downer

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyVen 17 Fév - 22:45

Je pense que le Hellfest va devoir trouver un autre groupe important à inviter (parce qu'il s'agissait un peu de sa tête d'affiche phare), s'ils ne veulent pas perdre la face Rolling Eyes
Splotch
Kombucha Mushroom
Splotch

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptySam 18 Fév - 8:26

J'avais compris Vyuuse mais sur le lien il n'y a pas Bercy. Ozzy reprend que les fests donc je suis baisé quand même. ^^

Ozzy a déjà ete tête f'affiche du Hellfest donc il a la carrure f'une tête d'affiche et il y a aussi Megadeth..
Downer
Troll
Downer

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptySam 18 Fév - 8:38

Justement, il l'a déjà été, donc il perd énormément d'importance sur ce coup la, surtout que ce n'était que l'an dernier. Et c'est pas comparable avec Megadeth, la il s'agissait du premier groupe de Heavy Metal, qui en plus, se reformait.
Vyuuse
Jamais content
Vyuuse

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4598

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptySam 18 Fév - 18:17

Splotch a écrit:
J'avais compris Vyuuse mais sur le lien il n'y a pas Bercy. Ozzy reprend que les fests donc je suis baisé quand même. ^^

S'il fait pas Bercy ta place sera remboursée, tu vas pas te faire entuber Wink
http://www.jenaipasdesite.com
Splotch
Kombucha Mushroom
Splotch

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 EmptyDim 19 Fév - 11:17

Ouais j'm'en doute...

Mais putain passer à côté de Sabbath et maintenant d'Ozzy va fout les boules..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Infos, News] Black Sabbath   [Infos, News] Black Sabbath - Page 2 Empty

[Infos, News] Black Sabbath
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant