Systemofadown .be .fr .eu
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté francophone des fans de System Of A Down : France, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg, Canada, etc

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

[News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Tckt
Administrateur
Tckt

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9476

[News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers Empty
MessageSujet: [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers   [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers EmptyMer 15 Aoû - 20:51

Ben Myers a obtenu l'avis de Serj sur plusieurs sujets (Argent, Futur, Drogue, Religions...).

Retrouvez le contenu de cette "interview" ci-dessous dans la langue de Shakespeare. Vous m'excuserez encore une fois de mon manque de temps mais je pense que Miho nous fera ça très vite Wink

Citation :
TRAVEL
“Travel teaches you a lot about the diversity of the world. When musicians talk about politics we’re often given shit for it’ – and I understand that – but we do get to travel, which gives us an insight into other cultures. There are tonnes of places I’ve yet to visit - China, South East China, South America. Hopefully I can go beyond the places I visited with System. Getting to see somewhere like Moscow would be great.”

FAMILY
“Being Armenian is like being Italian – family is everything. It’s where you come from and without knowing where you come from you’re never going to know where the fuck you’re going. When I’m back home I make a point of going to visit my parents every Sunday at the very least. The bonds between family members are the bonds we need to built between each other, in order to make this world a better place.”

FAITH
“I’ve read a lot about the indigenous lives of Native Americans, Aborigines and Maoris - cultures that extend back beyond modern civilization. I respect modern religions like Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam and Judaism but they were all created <i>after<i> civilization formed, so they don’t define the full scope of belief in life. I’m very much into the belief that everything is one rather than perceived concepts of good and evil.”

POETRY
“I tend to write poetry when I’m free from a schedule, on holiday or whatever. Years ago I had a dream of hunkering down in Paris for six months and writing a novel. But since music became a career instead of a hobby, foreign policy and politics have become a hobby for me. I read up on it daily, and wonder whether perhaps I could write something that politically defines society at the turn of the century. Poetry is a much freer form than music, much more intimate and personal.”

DRUGS
“I’ve experimented with drugs at various points over time and enjoyed their artistic input, the way they open certain doors. I don’t really partake in any drug on a continuous basis now, except for coffee and some wine. I smoke weed once in a while, but the danger with that is I only want to create music. I say ‘danger’ because when I smoke weed I can’t communicate or function well - all I want to do is make more write music. But, hey, that’s cool if that’s what you want to do that night! It’s a good relaxing tool.”

MONEY
“Money is an interesting concept, another product of ‘civilisation’. Instead of swapping, say, cows for corn, we now all use paper. But money is only as good as the government behind it. Years ago money had a commodity-based value, but that’s no longer the case these days. What is ‘value’ anyway? Why is gold or diamonds so expensive? Let me put it this way: at some point money may well become worthless, while toilet paper may well become more valuable. I could refer you to the song ‘Money’ on my new record: <i>“The causes of my servitude can be traced to the tyranny of money…”<i>

SYSTEM OF A DOWN
“We’ve had a fantastic twelve years together. We’ve made some really interesting music over five albums and said lots of interesting things – whether talking about politics or talking out of our arses. It’s been a learning experience and I feel extremely blessed we’ve been allowed to make music on a daily basis. To work with the others has been a pleasure. I mean, those guys are my friends, my brothers. The door is open for us to work again sometime.”

THE FUTURE
“I’m aware that neither the future nor the past really exist. All that exists is the present – the everlasting present. The future only exists in terms of visualisation in order to personal achieve goals. We all have a role within this human drama and once we realize that I think we each have a chance of personal happiness. But it can only really be achieved through the present. I think the trick is to be nimble and flexible for anything that is thrown at you. So I don’t worry about the future too much.”

Words: Ben Myers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.soad-fr.com
Jo'
Maître Capello Déchu
Jo'

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6949

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers   [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers EmptyMer 15 Aoû - 20:55

http://soad-fr.com
Tckt
Administrateur
Tckt

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9476

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers   [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers EmptyMer 15 Aoû - 20:58

Mea Culpa... la fatigue, le boulot qui me reste à faire pour l'asso et d'autres choses sûrement.

Je close
http://www.soad-fr.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers   [News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers Empty

[News] Dans l'esprit de Serj Tankian -- Ben Myers
Page 1 sur 1