Systemofadown .be .fr .eu
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté francophone des fans de System Of A Down : France, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg, Canada, etc

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre

3 participants
AuteurMessage
FreeThinker
Deer Dancer
FreeThinker

[News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre Empty
MessageSujet: [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre   [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre EmptyMar 10 Fév - 22:58

Voici le petit update que Serj a écrit pour ses fans de Facebook à propos du concert avec l'orchestre symphonique! :

Hello Everyone,
First and foremost I hope everyone had a great holiday season and a great new year. I am writing this to you from my residence in New Zealand. I felt it was appropriate to write this from here because I have HUGE news for ALL of my fans (especially for those of you in Australia and New Zealand).

As many of you know I just finished playing Big Day Out this year, plus some solo shows with special shows w/ very special guests Fantomas. But the reason I am writing this letter is to tell you that I am doing a ONCE IN A LIFETIME show with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra.

On Monday, March 16, 2009 at the Auckland Town Hall I will be collaborating with Auckland’s most loved orchestra. I will be playing songs from Elect The Dead and some unreleased extras. All the songs will be reinterpreted to fit with the orchestra, as the F.C.C. will not be playing this show with me. It’s just the orchestra and I; the arrangements for the orchestra were made by respected New Zealand composer John Psathas.

I'm elated to have the opportunity to arrange my songs from Elect the Dead for a full orchestra with the APO. The arrangements will be quite different than those on the record including bonus tracks never played live, and John Psathas will be helping me outfit my string arrangements for the full orchestra. We'll also be taping the performance for a worldwide DVD release later in the year. Yes for real, we will be putting this out on DVD.For tickets and more info, click the banner below.

Here is the facebook event page. Please take a second to check it out and join us at the event.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?sid=68212bcf46377ba3eda77831ae140ccc&eid=45304333217

Peace,
Serj
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Stoof
Petit merdeux
Stoof

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4141

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre   [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre EmptyMer 11 Fév - 14:38

Ouais j'ai eu le même sur facebook hier Razz

J'ai calculé le pruix d'un billet Aller/Retour pour Auckland, ca vaut entre 1100 et 1600$ xD

Qui y va ? Razz
http://www.vizafrance.fr
Bulot
mushroomAtomik
Bulot

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8743

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre   [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre EmptyMer 11 Fév - 15:40

Si je gagne au loto du vendredi 13 j'y vais ^^
Stoof
Petit merdeux
Stoof

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4141

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre   [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre EmptyMer 11 Fév - 15:45

Bah j'éssaye d'encourager tout mes potes facebook à m'envoyer de 10 à 15€chacun, c'est un petit geste qui me permettrait de me payer le billet d'avion, mais j'ai rien eu encore Crying or Very sad Mr.Red
http://www.vizafrance.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre   [News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre Empty

[News] Facebook Update DVD orchestre
Page 1 sur 1