Communauté francophone des fans de System Of A Down : France, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg, Canada, etc

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez

[Interview de Serj] assez interessante !

AuteurMessage
Neku
Sweet Dany
Neku

Masculin Nombre de messages : 670

[Interview de Serj] assez interessante ! Empty
MessageSujet: [Interview de Serj] assez interessante !   [Interview de Serj] assez interessante ! EmptySam 15 Oct - 19:24

Tirée de Kerrang! , trouvée sur soadfans.com

"We're a government experiment that went horribly wrong. We were bred in a test tube and our parents raised us to be in a band.

The point is to get our message across and have a better platform. There are people into it just for the music or the energy, but there are also people who come up to me and have conversations about the lyrics. We reach different people in different ways.

Your average kid is probably a lot more intelligent than your average college preofessor. Because he knows the truth without having blinkers o­n. He feels things with his heart rather than being taught what's supposed to be right.

There are a lot of 'Theys'. The intelligence community, whose interests are aligned with global economic interests, have caused a lot of 'accidents' to happen. They killed JFK. John Lennon, before he died, called a friendand said that if anything happened to him then it wouldn't be an accident...

Psychosis is a weapon these days. There is conclusive evidence that the CIA have experimented in mind control. They've been doing this since the '50s.

The ultimate villain today is people's way of thinking. Vallainy is in all of us- a countering effect to the spiritual power that exists within us, because we're a balance of all things.

There are actual Pentagon agencies who develop disease for biological warfare. We take away rights from countries and bomb them for developing such weapons, but we also have that technology. I'm not saying that's what happened with AIDS, but it could have been- and thats scary enough.

I think that nature is God. My definition of God is a multi-level universe with an enermy that is never created nor destroye. These bodies are just temporary, fleshy existances.

We're living in a society of complete technological advancement that takes away the human spirit and heart. We've created lonliness in it's worst form, and that lonliness has caused people to go beyond what we call human.

Sometimes music is my worst enermy. I've had that problem ever since i was a kid. If a song gets stuck in my head, from the radio or from me singing it or whatever, it starts looping in and i have a hard time releasing it, and it won't let me sleep. Music is simultaneously my best friend and my worst nightmare.

Everyone is a teacher. The more people i meet and sit and talk to the more i'm learning. A child walking down the street smiling is a teacher because he reminds you to smile too.

I think we owe it to ourselves not to be silenced. To speak our minds and our hearts about things that matter to us. Otherwise, for me, there'd be no point in doing this. "

Jme lancerai ptet dans une traduction plus tard, mais bon ça risque d'etre assez dur.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tckt
Administrateur
Tckt

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9476

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview de Serj] assez interessante !   [Interview de Serj] assez interessante ! EmptySam 15 Oct - 20:11

Je peux faire la trad si tu veux (lol ça me rappelle que j'ai toujours pas fini le sous titrage de la vidéo de john)

Si personne ne le fais avant que j'ai le temps de le faire, je le ferais ^^

Mais ça ressemble à la façon de parler de Serj, tu as pas préciser, mais j'imagine que ?

Jo'
Maître Capello Déchu
Jo'

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6949

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview de Serj] assez interessante !   [Interview de Serj] assez interessante ! EmptyMer 19 Oct - 19:12

Ca m'arrangerait que quelqu'un la traduise,
parce qu'elle a l'air interessante vu ce que j'en ai survolé,
mais j'ai pas le temp de me mettre dessus et chercher une traduction !

Ou au pire j'attend tranquillement les vacances ... profileright
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://soad-fr.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview de Serj] assez interessante !   [Interview de Serj] assez interessante ! Empty

[Interview de Serj] assez interessante !
Page 1 sur 1