Systemofadown .be .fr .eu
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté francophone des fans de System Of A Down : France, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg, Canada, etc

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

[News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj

+5
Leonhearth0
mathfansoad
FooFree
system35
Tckt
9 participants
AuteurMessage
Tckt
Administrateur
Tckt

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9476

[News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj Empty
MessageSujet: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyMer 2 Avr - 4:50

La Serjical Strike Street Team a interviewé Serj Tankian a propos de son prochain album qui devrait arriver courant 2009.

Plusieurs thèmes de cet album sont abordés comme le titre, la date de sortie (même si ces deux points sont très très flous), les difficultés de tournée avec un album du genre etc...

Pour lire l'interview, rendez vous sur SOAD Fans : http://www.soadfans.com/Article592.htm
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.soad-fr.com
system35
Frankie Avalon
system35

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyMer 2 Avr - 7:52

j'arrive pas a le lire quelqu'un pourrait faire un copier coller plize?
FooFree
Kombucha Mushroom
FooFree

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1289

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyMer 2 Avr - 11:39

Citation :
Sorry! You do not have authorization to view this story

Moi non plus.Sad
Tckt
Administrateur
Tckt

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyMer 2 Avr - 16:44

L'interview a été retirée....
Bizarre, je recherche !
mathfansoad
Bigger than yours
mathfansoad

Masculin Nombre de messages : 868

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyMer 2 Avr - 18:40

C'était qu'un poisson d'avril!!!!!!

Je viens de tomber sur leur myspace et voila l'interwiev factice et surtout apres l'interwiev l'explication comme quoi c'tes le poisson d'avril de l'equipe street team!

Citation :
Interview: Serj Tankian concerning 2009 album release

I was going to wait until the SS Street Team website was up to release this, but there hasn’t been much activity on the SS Street Team myspace latley, so I’ve been given the go ahead from SSR to post it early to keep intrest in the team. Enjoy it.

Q: There has been a lot of speculation about your new album, wether it’s going to be rock, jazz, classical, or a mix of them all. Could you shine some light on the matter for us?

ST: It’s definitely not going to be a rock album. I’ve been performing rock songs for over a decade now. My public image has primarily been as a ’rocker’, but when I’m at home in my studio it’s primarily more of a classical or a jazz sound, you know? I love the piano, the clarinet, the saxophone, the violin, and when I’m at home even if it’s synthesized, those are the instruments I enjoy playing the most.

Q: Is there a possibility for a late 2008 release, or are you set on a 2009 release?

ST: I haven’t really set a time frame for myself as of now, but I wouldn’t really hold my breath for anything earlier than 2009. I’m currently touring with The F.C.C. and I haven’t had much down time to sit and actually write new material. Doing these things on my own now, makes it a much more personal experience, and just like with Elect the Dead I want this new project to be equally as personal and equally a enjoyable to create. I don’t want to rush into anything.

Q: Would you say the album is going to be a more modern approach to jazz and classical sounds, such as Frank Zappa?

ST: I wouldn’t really categorize it in any one place, but it’s defiantly something new. I’ve taken a lot of examples from classic artists such as Dizzy Gillespie and Bunny Berigan, both fantastic trumpet players that really changed jazz music, especially with the bebop and afro-cuban musics that came from that time. But one thing I really want to come out on this new record is an aspect of jazz that people haven’t heard before.

Q: Could you go into a little more detail?

ST: Well, I mean, when you hear a lot of classic jazz and swing, it’s very upbeat, but you rarely see darker sounds coming from jazz, you know? I want to create something that has the deep sounds from classical music, like Beethoven and Mozart, and mix that with the upbeat sounds of jazz to create a sort of almost ominous and epic feel.

Q: Do you have a name for the next album yet?

ST: I haven’t even thought about it.

Q: With the new alum being so grand in scale, how do you expect to perform these songs.

ST: Being in the music industry you get to know a lot of people through various friends and artists, and I have a few people in mind at the moment who I’d really like to tour with, but right now it’s all still open.

Q: Do you see a problem in having places to perform for this next albums tour?

ST: I thought about this a while, and I obviously can’t play in smaller clubs like I did with Elect the Dead. As much as I enjoy having that personal experience with the audience, It’s just impossible to fit a whole orchestra of people in such a small space, never mind the sound issues we’d have. I really want to play someplace grand, like Carnegie hall, which back in the late 1930’s they had this famous Jazz concert with Benny Goodman. That would really be something.

Q: Thanks again for taking the time to answer these questions.

ST: No problem, thank you.

[Edit: It kills me to say this but, April Fools.

Don’t hurt me. Just look at your faces, I am so sorry. You look like you just found out Santa wasn’t real. Once again, sorry, but DAHAHAHAHA!! *points and laughs*

The interview was posted on SOADFans.com front page as being a legitamate interview, and that makes me happy to say "GOTCHA!" Now before you go beating up ZaK or whoever posted the interview on the frontpage of SOADFans, I’ll let it be known they had no idea the interview was an April Fools prank. Only myself and Mike from Serjical Strike Records knew. And compared to the other prank I was GOING to pull, be thankful it’s just this bogus interview.

That being said, the majority of the interview is mainly inflated facts that have been stated in other interviews with Serj. That also being said, yea, the entire interview is complete bullocks but I wouldn’t doubt if a lot of it was true.

Sorry again, April Fools from the Serjical Strike Street Team (http://www.myspace.com/serjicalstrikestreet) ]
Tckt
Administrateur
Tckt

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyMer 2 Avr - 20:54

Ah mdr !
Leonhearth0
Psycho
Leonhearth0

Masculin Nombre de messages : 327

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyJeu 3 Avr - 11:43

Les salopards, les salopards! Razz
FreeThinker
Deer Dancer
FreeThinker

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyJeu 3 Avr - 13:56

Ce qui est drôle c'est que je suis sûr que Serj répondrait quasiment la même chose aux questions, donc c'est bcp trop véridique lolll
Seti
Sweet Dany
Seti

Féminin Nombre de messages : 699

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyJeu 3 Avr - 18:36

mathfansoad a écrit:

ST: It’s definitely not going to be a rock album. I’ve been performing rock songs for over a decade now. My public image has primarily been as a ’rocker’, but when I’m at home in my studio it’s primarily more of a classical or a jazz sound, you know? I love the piano, the clarinet, the saxophone, the violin, and when I’m at home even if it’s synthesized, those are the instruments I enjoy playing the most.

Je sens que ce prochain album va nous faire découvrir une autre facette de notre cher Serj !!
Serj faire du jazz ... drunken drunken
Péo
Le Modo d'Amérique
Péo

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2056

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptyJeu 3 Avr - 20:52

Razz

Si tu avais lu un peu plus haut on disait que c'était un poisson d'avril Wink
Seti
Sweet Dany
Seti

Féminin Nombre de messages : 699

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptySam 12 Avr - 13:04

Ouuups a ouais ..... autant pour moi ! Embarassed Razz
Stoof
Petit merdeux
Stoof

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4141

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj EmptySam 19 Avr - 21:20

Malgres le fait que ce soit un poisson d'Avril, j'avais entendu dire bien avant que son prochain album serais plus Jazzy
http://www.vizafrance.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj   [News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj Empty

[News] Interview concernant le prochain album de Serj
Page 1 sur 1