Systemofadown .be .fr .eu
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté francophone des fans de System Of A Down : France, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg, Canada, etc

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

[News] 5 questions et John au Wizard World

AuteurMessage
Tckt
Administrateur
Tckt

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9476

[News] 5 questions et John au Wizard World Empty
MessageSujet: [News] 5 questions et John au Wizard World   [News] 5 questions et John au Wizard World EmptyDim 11 Mar - 20:25

A l'occasion de la présence de John Dolmayan au "Wizard World Festival" de Los Angeles du 16 au 18 mars 2007, Wizard à posé 5 nouvelles questions à John Dolmayan, voici l'interview :

Citation :
WIZARD: So what’s the deal with Torpedocomics.com?
DOLMAYAN: It starts with a 30,000-square-foot warehouse, which will eventually house about 50 million books. I’ve got one of the best copies of Sensation #1 [first appearance of Wonder Woman], I’ve got Marvel Comics #1 [first appearance of the Human Torch]. I’ve got 75 copies of Giant-Size X-Men #1. I really want it to be somewhere fans of pop culture and comic books in general can come and meet and get things affordably.

What were your reading habits while growing up?
I gravitated more towards Marvel in the beginning, but then DC put out some really good stuff: Watchmen, Dark Knight Returns. Then I got into Neal Adams’ Detective Comics. If you are not into that, get the f--- out! I even bought Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when it first came out. Now I am really good friends with [TMNT co-creator] Kevin Eastman!

What about comic book movies? Have you seen the footage from “Spider-Man 3” yet?
It looks SICK! I can’t wait to see it. After the colossal failure of the three Star Wars prequel movies, I was devastated. And now there is a “Transformers” movie coming out, too…

What do you think of that Michael Bay production?
Okay—it is either going to be fucking awesome, or it is going to be fucking terrible. All I know is I have about 5,000 Transformers comics, so I expect them to bump up nicely.

What’s the possibility of you doing your own comic?
I’ve been asked to write one by a major publisher, but I can’t really get into it. I don’t know if I am capable, to be honest with you, of writing a truly exceptional story. I feel very strongly that, especially because of my musical background, I don’t put out anything that I am not 100 percent proud of. So if it isn’t truly great, I won’t even bother with it.

-By Andy Serwin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.soad-fr.com

[News] 5 questions et John au Wizard World
Page 1 sur 1